Cal-Royal 2200 Alarmed Rim Push Bar Exit Panic Device
- Alarm units have an internal horn. When the push rail is depressed, the horn sounds to provide an audible means of signaling that the door has been opened and violated.
- The unit has changeable 2 minute alarm cutoff or manual reset. Preset at factory for 2 minute alarm cut off. Jumper cable is provided to switch to continuous alarm.
- The key switch to turn the alarm off is a standard 1-1/4" cylinder with "C" keyway. The alarm operates on one standard 9 volt transistor battery. When battery is weak the horn will emit an intermittent signal.
- Alarmed units are supplied with two switches. One switch monitors the push rail and the other switch monitors the latchbolt for full proof security.
- Unit includes "emergency exit only. Alarm will sound" decal for application on door or unit.
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4" thick standard optional 2-1/4" thick.
- Stile: 4-1/2" minimum stile width required for single or double door application using standard 239 strike and pull or lever trims.
- Chassis - Nonferrous alloy (Panic Grade), steel (Fire Grade)
- Cover - Nonferrous alloy. Covers stock hollow metal doors with 161 cutout.
- Mounting - Furnished standard with wood and machine screws. Available with thru bolts on request. Thru bolts are included and standard packaging on fire rated devices.
- End Cap - Steel construction.
- Hand - Non handed, center hub.
- Latch Bolt - Stainless steel 3/4" throw.
- Spring - Stainless steel throughout.
- ANSI Standard - A156.3, Grade 1.
- Rail Assembly - Heavy gauge steel, painted.
- Strike - 239 packed standard
- Dogging Feature - Allen-type key furnished standard on non-fire labeled devices. Cylinder dogging available.
- UL and ULC Listed - 2200 Series for panic.
- Also Available in a Fire Rated Series
- Note: this model Retrofits Sargent 12-2823 and 12-2838 Series.
- ENT00L - Entrance Function
- STR05L - Storeroom Function
- PAS30L - Passage Function
- DUM40L - Dummy Function
- 8000K - Ball Knob