Calibre's CA 8086 Series Concealed Vertical Rod Exit Device has a clean, pleasing architectural design and installs easily on Narrow, Medium, and Wide Stile Aluminum Storefront doors. The anodized Push Bar mechanism, and high impact PVC End Cap provide durability and extended wear under harsh use conditions.
- Underwriter's laboratories Inc. Listed Panic Hardware.
- Heavy duty mounting backplate channel with anodized aluminum push bar, and steel stampings in the latch bolt, and critical internal parts.
- For door/stile thickness of up to 1-3/4" with wall thickness not to exceed 1/8' (0.125")
- Standard unit can be installed with Push Bar height adjustable from 30" to 44"
- Device projection is 2-5/8" when fully projected, and 1-5/8" when dogged down
- 8086 Series device is non-handed for either LHR or RHR door applications
- Available in standard sizes to accommodate 36" and 48" wide doors. Devices can be field cut for smaller opening widths
- Top and bottom threaded steel rods for easy adjustment.
- Standard device is adjustable for nominal door heights
- Lock uses standard 1" Mortise Keyed Cylinder with standard AR Type cam (ordered separately)
- Standard dogging with hex key (furnished) in the Push Bar mechanism
- All machining performed with state of the art CNC equipment for precision and uniformity throughout all phases of production
- The 8088 Series easily lends itself to being retrofitted for electronic operation
- Finishes Available:
- AL - Aluminum
- DU - Storefront Bronze
Meets Building Code requirements and ADA Accessibility Guidelines.
TAA Compliant and Meets Buy America Act criteria and requirements.