Calibre's CA 8088 Series Narrow Stile Rim Exit Device has a straight, clean, pleasing architectural design and installs on Narrow, Medium, and Wide Stile Aluminum Storefront doors. The anodized Push Bar mechanism, and high impact PVC End Cap provide durability and extended wear under harsh use conditions.
- Underwriter's laboratories Inc. Listed Panic Hardware.
- Heavy duty mounting backplate channel with anodized aluminum push bar, and steel stampings in the latch bolt, and critical internal parts.
- For use on standard door/stile thickness of 1-3/4"
- Standard unit can be installed with Push Bar height adjustable from 30" to 44"
- Device projection is 2-5/8" when fully projected, and 1-5/8" when dogged down
- 8088 Series device is non-handed for either LHR or RHR door applications
- Available in standard sizes to accommodate 36" and 48" wide doors. Devices can be field cut for smaller opening widths
- High security interlocking bolt design for securing the door to the frame
- Uses a standard Rim Cylinder for key access (ordered separately)
- Standard dogging with hex key (furnished) in the Push Bar mechanism
- Model 8088 Rim device furnished with both the hardened steel standard strike, and the optional narrow version strike
- All machining performed with state of the art CNC equipment for precision and uniformity throughout all phases of production
- The 8088 Series easily lends itself to being retrofitted for electronic operation
- Finishes Available:
- AL - Aluminum
- DU - Storefront Bronze
Meets Building Code requirements and ADA Accessibility Guidelines.
TAA Compliant and Meets Buy America Act criteria and requirements.