Cal-Royal MR9805EO 36" Storeroom, Mortise Lock Rim Push Bar Exit Device
- For Doors- 1³ thick standard optional 2¹ thick. 4¹ minimum stile width required for single or double door application using standard 239 strike and pull or lever, thumbpiece and escutcheon trims.
- Chassis- Nonferrous alloy (Panic Grade), steel (Fire Grade).
- Cover-Brass, bronze or stainless steel. Covers stock hollow metal doors with 161 cutout.
- Mounting- Furnished with wood and machine screws. Available with thru bolts on request. Thru bolts are included and standard packaging on fire rated devices.
- End Cap- Brass, bronze or stainless steel construction
- Hand- Non handed, center hub.
- Latch Bolt- Stainless steel ³ throw.
- Spring- Stainless steel throughout.
- ANSI Standard- A156.3, Grade 1.
- Rail Assembly- Heavy gauge brass, bronze or stainless steel.
- Strike- 239 packed standard.
- Dogging Feature- Allen-type key furnished standard on non-fire labeled devices. Cylinder dogging available.
- Mullion- Available.
- UL and ULC Listed- 9800 Series for panic. F9800 Series for fire exit hardware for all types of 4 x 8 single doors and 8 x 8 double doors for up to 3 hour fire labeled installations, conforms to standards UL10C and UBC 7-2-1997 codes.
- Finish- Architectural plated finishes.
- Door size- 9800E036 and F9800E036 for 36 doors. 9820E048 and F9820E048 for 48 doors.
Touchbar height to finished floor 41 (1043mm) at center
Neutral 2¹ (64mm)
Depressed 1³ (45mm)
Center case 8¹ x 2¹ x 2 (216mm x 69mm x 52mm)
Device length Short 3 (914mm) 2 2 to 3 (840mm to 914mm) door size
Long 4 (1219mm) 2 9 to 4 (1145mm to 1219mm) door size D