Calibre CA4000 ADA Door Closer
***SAME MOUNTING HOLES AS LCN 4041 and CALIBRE 4001***
- Complies with ANSI A156.4 Grade 1.
- Barrier Free Operation to comply with Federal Accessibility Standards (ADA) and ANSI A117.1 (4,13,11).
- Underwriters Laboratories Inc. Listed for UL10C for positive pressure and certified to conform to UBC 7.2 (1997) BS476 for Fire Safety.
- ADA (Handicap) multi-sized closer with adjustable spring tension for a range of sizes adjustable after installation from 5 lbs. of Opening Force to spring Size 4.
- Dual Speed Control Valves :
- Closing and Latching speeds controlled by separate regulating valves, adjustable after installation.
- Universal application. Non-handed for Standard, Top Jamb, or Parallel Arm installation (Parallel Arm Bracket included).
- Rack and pinion control mechanism contained in a high tensile precision die cast aluminum housing.
- Stable hydraulic door check fluid for any climatic operation and provides constant lubrication.
- Series CA4000 furnished with high impact molded PVC Dress Cover, which should be used with closer.
- Attractive Baked Enamel finishes :
- AL - Aluminum
- DU - Storefront Bronze
DOOR CLOSER FUNCTIONS
- CA4001...5 lb. Opening Force to Size 4. Adjustable spring power with fully adjustable Back-Check controlled by a separate regulating valve, adjustable after installation.
ADA Opening Force Requirements
Caution: Any manual door closer, installed and adjusted based on ADA or other reduced opening force requirements may not provide sufficient power to reliably close and latch the door.