International Door Closers D231 Model
Medium Spring 105 Degree No Hold Open
- Suggested Door Size for this Model is 31" to 41" Wide x up to 96" Tall
- Underwriters Laboratories Inc. Listed - units without built-in hold-open
- CENTER HUNG DOORS: Double or Single Acting
- (Doorstop applied to frame renders unit Single Acting). Adjustable type side loading or type, type and type end loading top arms are available for center pivoted applications.
- OFFSET HUNG DOORS: Single Acting. Offset and type top arms are available for butt hinge or offset pivot applications.
- Built-in positive backstop and hold-open positions available:
- ADA (Handicap) spring tensions available for use on center pivoted applications:
- Extended spindle version available for unique applications
- Two-speed control Valves: Closing and Latching speeds controlled by separate regulating valves, fully adjustable after installation.
- Adjustable 3010-DP dual-purpose radial ball-bearing bottom pivot sets are provided for floor or threshold mounted (side or end loading) center pivoted installation. 3010-G and 3010-GE bottom pivot sets are available but must be ordered separately.
- Fits in an aluminum header or transom bar as small as 1-3/4 x 4.
- Positive centering for alignment and to hold door closed against any normal wind or draft.
- Stable hydraulic door check fluid for any climatic operation and constant lubrication.