NM8440 Cal-Royal Mortise Lock Heavy Duty, Grade 1, Privacy w/Deadbolt, No Cylinder
- Latch bolt retracted by knob/lever from either side. Deadbolt is thrown or retracted by an inside thumb turn. Throwing deadbolt locks outside knob /lever. Rotating inside knob/lever simultaneously retracts deadbolt and latch bolt, and unlocks outside knob/lever. To unlock from outside, remove the emergency button, insert the emergency button in the access hole and rotate. The inside knob/lever is always free for immediate egress.
- Can retrofit Schlage L9000 Series mortise lock without drilling any additional holes on the door for sectional and escutcheon trims.
- Meets Buy America Act
- Lifetime Warranty
Cal-Royal NM Series Information
- Finish: 26D
- Door Thickness: 1 ¾ (44.5mm) thick standard. For doors over 1 ¾ (44.5mm), specify door thickness
- Handing: Lock bodies are easily field-reversible, no need to specify hand when ordering
- Backset: 2 ¾ (70mm) only backset.
- Strike: Brass or stainless steel strike; ANSI Standard A115.1; curve lip with dust box
- Lock Case: Heavy Duty wrought steel, zinc dichromate plated
- C to C: Center of the lever to center of the cylinder is 3 7/8 (98mm)
- Armor Faceplate: Brass or stainless steel; 8 x 1 7/32 (203mm x 31.3mm); ANSI Standard A115.1
- Deadbolt: 1 (25.4mm) throw; hardened stainless steel
- Latchbolt: 3/4 (19mm) throw; one-piece stainless steel with anti-friction reversible tongue
Cylinders and Keyways: None
- ANSI/BHMA Meets ANSI/BHMA A158.13 Series 1000 Grade 1 requirements.
- UL / cUL UL and UL Listed to Canadian safety standard for A label (3-hour fire door); stamped letter F and UL symbol on armor faceplate
- POSITIVE PRESSURE Meets positive pressure requirements UL 10C and UBC 7-2 (1997)
- ADA APPROVED Meets ADA requirements, specifically designed for Barrier Free Application