SC8050 SE Cal-Royal Mortise Lock Heavy Duty, Grade 1, Office/ Entrance, Single Cylinder without Deadbolt
- Latch bolt operated by lever from either side except when outside lever is made inoperative by push button rocker. When outside lever is locked, latch bolt may be retracted by key from outside or by rotating inside lever.
- Can retrofit Schlage L9000 Series mortise lock without drilling any additional holes on the door for sectional and escutcheon trims.
- Meets Buy America Act
- Lifetime Warranty
Cal-Royal SC Series Information
- Finish: 26D
- Door Thickness: 1 ¾ (44.5mm) thick standard. For doors over 1 ¾ (44.5mm), specify door thickness
- Handing: Lock bodies are easily field reversible, no need to specify hand when ordering
- Backset: 2 ¾ (70mm) only backset.
- Strike: Brass or stainless steel strike; ANSI Standard A115.1; curve lip with dust box
- Lock Case: Heavy Duty wrought steel, zinc dichromate plated
- C to C: Center of lever to center of cylinder is 3 7/8 (98mm)
- Armor Faceplate: Brass or stainless steel; 8 x 1 7/32 (203mm x 31.3mm); ANSI Standard A115.1
- Deadbolt: 1 (25.4mm) throw; hardened stainless steel
- Latchbolt: 3/4 (19mm) throw; one-piece stainless steel with anti-friction reversible tongue
Cylinders and Keyways
- 6-pin solid brass C keyway standard. Optional: Schlage E, Schlage C-K,
- Russwin D1-2-3-4, Corbin 59/60, Corbin-Russwin L4, Sargent LA-LB-LC,
- Falcon/Weiser E, Arrow A, Yale 8, Yale GA and Kwikset. Can also accept
- Medeco, Assa, Kaba and Cal-Royal HSK High Security Cylinders
Interchangeable Cores (IC)
- Interchangeable Core locks will accept compatible 6 or 7 pin cores with BEST,
- FALCON and ARROW. Also available with SCHLAGE, large format cylinders
- Toggle Button: High rust-resistant chrome plated zinc alloy
- Master Keying: Can be master-keyed or grand master-keyed, construction keying available
- Auxiliary Latch: Stainless Steel, non-handed Certifications:
- ANSI/BHMA Meets ANSI/BHMA A158.13 Series 1000 Grade 1 requirements.
- UL / cUL UL and UL Listed to Canadian safety standard for A label (3-hour fire door); stamped letter F and UL symbol on armor faceplate
- POSITIVE PRESSURE Meets positive pressure requirements UL 10C and UBC 7-2 (1997)
- ADA APPROVED Meets ADA requirements, specifically designed for Barrier Free Application