SC8060 SE Cal-Royal Mortise Lock Heavy Duty, Grade 1, Apartment Entrance, Double Cylinder with Deadbolt
- Latch bolt operated by lever from either side except when outside lever is locked by inside key. Outside key or inside lever will retract latch when locked.
- Can retrofit Schlage L9000 Series mortise lock without drilling any additional holes on the door for sectional and escutcheon trims.
- Meets Buy America Act
- Lifetime Warranty
Cal-Royal SC Series Information
- Finish: 26D
- Door Thickness: 1 ¾ (44.5mm) thick standard. For doors over 1 ¾ (44.5mm), specify door thickness
- Handing: Lock bodies are easily field reversible, no need to specify hand when ordering
- Backset: 2 ¾ (70mm) only backset.
- Strike: Brass or stainless steel strike; ANSI Standard A115.1; curve lip with dust box
- Lock Case: Heavy Duty wrought steel, zinc dichromate plated
- C to C: Center of lever to center of cylinder is 3 7/8 (98mm)
- Armor Faceplate: Brass or stainless steel; 8 x 1 7/32 (203mm x 31.3mm); ANSI Standard A115.1
- Deadbolt: 1 (25.4mm) throw; hardened stainless steel
- Latchbolt: 3/4 (19mm) throw; one-piece stainless steel with anti-friction reversible tongue
Cylinders and Keyways
- 6-pin solid brass C keyway standard. Optional: Schlage E, Schlage C-K,
- Russwin D1-2-3-4, Corbin 59/60, Corbin-Russwin L4, Sargent LA-LB-LC,
- Falcon/Weiser E, Arrow A, Yale 8, Yale GA and Kwikset. Can also accept
- Medeco, Assa, Kaba and Cal-Royal HSK High Security Cylinders
Interchangeable Cores (IC)
- Interchangeable Core locks will accept compatible 6 or 7 pin cores with BEST,
- FALCON and ARROW. Also available with SCHLAGE, large format cylinders
- Toggle Button: High rust-resistant chrome plated zinc alloy
- Master Keying: Can be master-keyed or grand master-keyed, construction keying available
- Auxiliary Latch: Stainless Steel, non-handed
- ANSI/BHMA Meets ANSI/BHMA A158.13 Series 1000 Grade 1 requirements.
- UL / cUL UL and UL Listed to Canadian safety standard for A label (3-hour fire door); stamped letter F and UL symbol on armor faceplate
- POSITIVE PRESSURE Meets positive pressure requirements UL 10C and UBC 7-2 (1997)
- ADA APPROVED Meets ADA requirements, specifically designed for Barrier Free Application